Applied Science by M. S. Pawar, S. N. Narkhede, M. A. Sutar, Mrs. R. M. Gangrade, Dr. S. G. Kandalkar
It gives us an immense pleasure in bringing out a Text Book of "Applied Science" for Electrical, Industrial Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering students of second semester of First Year Diploma in Engineering. This book is written strictly according to the revised curriculum "I-scheme" of M.S.B.T.E. Mumbai in December 2017.
This book is divided into two sections : Physics and Chemistry, and it is written in a simple, and lucid manner so that an average student can develop interest in the subject. While writing the book, more emphasis is given on Basic Physics and Chemistry with useful applications. At the end of each topic, MCQs with key and hints and numerical problems are solved as examples for students to understand and grasp the subject.
|Audience of the Book :|
|This book Useful for Diploma Students.|
|Table of Contents:|
1. Chapter 1 : Electricity And Capacitance
2. Chapter 2 : Radioactivity And Ultrasonic Waves
3. Chapter 3 : Photoelectricity, X-Rays And Lasers
4. Chapter 4 : Water Treatment And Analysis
5. Chapter 5 : Electrochemistry And Batteries
6. Chapter 6 : Metals, Alloys And Insulators