Matrices By Dr. V. N. Kala, Rajeshri Rana
The book 'Matrices' has been written in an innovative style. This book is a complete treatise on Real Mathematics portion?matrices, which also serves a vital role in Mathematical Physics and various other scientific fields. This book contains subject matter in an explicit, lucid and comprehensive manner.
Audience of the Book :
It identifies an essential framework which will be helpful to students giving their respective universities graduate and postgraduate exams, as well as serves with its straightforward and modern approach to the subject concept which will be of great help for the students appearing in different Engineering competitive exams.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. A number of simple and depictive illustrations are given along with large number of solved and unsolved examples.
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction to Matrices
2. Some Special Types of Matrices
3. Elementary Transformations
4. Rank of a Matrix
5. Simultaneous Linear Equations
6. Linear Dependence of Vectors
7. Characteristic Roots and Characteristic Vectors
8. Cayley Hamilton Theorem
9. Diagonalisation of Matrices
10. Matrices & Determinants