Software Engineering By Bharat Bhushan Agarwal, Sumit Prakash Tayal
The inner strength of this book lies in threadbare discussion of several questions selected from various examination papers.It also covers the question papers of previous year.This book will be a boon to students and will help them to face examination in confident manner.
Audience of the Book :
This book Covers complete syllabus of software engineering prescribed by U.P. Technical University, Lucknow and other Universities.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Use of simple and easy language to understand the subject.
2. Makes software engineering interesting to read and master.
3. All topics are explained in an easy manner followed by numerous figures.
4. Assignments and exercises at the end of chapters allow the student to test understanding of the material.
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction to Software Engineering
2. Software Development Life-Cycle Models
3. Introduction to Software Requirement Specification
4. Software Reliability and Quality Assurance
5. System Design
6. Software Measurement and Metrics
7. Software Testing
8. Software Testing Strategies
9. Software Maintenance and Project Management
10. Computer Aided Software Engineering