| About The Book Integrated Retail Marketing Communication
The book offers a comprehensive review and analysis of various facets of retail communications, strategy and application. The author, with over two decades of experience in marketing, and teaching courses on retailing, provides a holistic and practical approach to the subject.
The book covers a wide range of topicsfrom understanding why retailers need to build brands, positioning to the various communication tools available to the retailers and the need
to integrate retail communication for success. It contains numerous examples from Indian retailers in the areas of retail communication and provides many caselets to stimulate the application of many of the concepts discussed in the book.
The book is meant for the postgraduate students of management. Besides, it will also be useful to the students pursuing PG Diploma in Retail Communications Management/Integrated Marketing Communications.
Table of Contents:
|Foreword Preface Acknowledgements|
1. Branding the Store
2. Positioning Retail Brands
3. Retail AdvertisingThe Many Hues
4. Cooperative Advertising
5. In-Store Advertising and Shopper Marketing
6. Sales PromotionsA Tactical Promotion Tool
7. Personal SellingA Relationship at the Moment of Truth
8. Direct Marketing in Retailing
9. Public RelationsCreating Goodwill among Stakeholders
10. Adding Value by Integrating Retail Marketing Communications
11. Multi-Channel Retailing24/7 Activity