Advertising Management Theory And Practice By Dr. Mahendra Kumar Padhy
The book titled Advertising Management: Theory and Practice is a thorough and broad text that features the many complexities facing advertisers in India. The deep insight into the psychology and demographics of consumer that make up the 'Indian Context' provides a sound background for learning the core of advertising and marketing mix at play in this country. By combining a rigour with relevance, the book has made an important contribution to advertising literature. The book is carefully structured to follow the basic sequence of tasks with which an advertising practitioner is concerned. The book has explored the unique characteristics of the Indian advertising market and brought to light several concepts which brilliantly explain the reasons why some advertisers fail and others succeed in this market.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Management students.
Table of Contents:
2. Advertising : A Conceptual Framework
3. Socio-Economic Implications of Advertising
4. Advertising : Truth, Ethics and Social Responsibility
5. Advertising and Consumer Behaviour Research
6. Advertising and Lifestyle Communication
7. Impact of Advertising on Consumer Behaviour
8. Lifestyle Communication Through Print and Electronic Advertisements
9. Advertising in the Age of Economic Liberalization
10. Conclusion, Major Findings and Recommendations