The main features of the book are as follows:
1. The body is written in simple lucid language and easy-to-understand style.
2. Subject matter (encompassed in the well etched twenty chapters) is written in such a way that makes the scientific concepts clear and understandable.
3. All the chapters contain new topics as per the latest syllabus.
4. Information has largely been in tabular and point - wise form to provide quick learning and easy grasp of the topic.
5. Well labelled illustration, diagrams, tables, figures and experiments have been given to support the text whereever necessary.
6. At the end of each chapter, Key Terms have been given for quick summary of the chapter.
7. A variety of Review Questions, according to the latest examination pattern, has been provided for adequate practice.