This latest two colour edition of ICSE Chemistry has been revised and updated in accordance with the latest syllabus (2019) prescribed by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), New Delhi, for the students of Class IX.
This book Useful for Class IX students.
1. The book is written in simple lucid language and easy-to-understand style.
2. Subject Matter is written in such a way that makes the concepts clear and understandable.
3. Information is largely been given in tabular and point-wise form to provide quick learning and easy grasp of the topic.
4. Well-labelled illustrations, diagrams, tables, figures, experiments have been given to support the text wherever necessary
5. At the end of each chapter Total Recall has been given for quick summary of the chapter.
6. A variety of questions, according to the latest examination pattern, has been provided for adequate practise
7. An exhaustive Glossary has been added at the end of the book
8. New content topics (like ‘air is used for combustion’ and ‘O2 and CO2 cycle’ as per the latest revised ICSE syllabus) have been adequately covered in this edition. The chapters on ‘Water’ have been merged as one in this edition with the topic of ‘Water pollution’ being covered exhaustively.
1. The Language of Chemistry
2. Chemical Changes and Reactions
4.a Atomic Structure
4.b Chemical Bonding
5. Periodic Table
6. Study of the First Group Element : Hydrogen
7. Study of Gas Laws
8. Atmospheric Pollution