ICSE Physics Book I For Class-IX
- 48% Off₹119.00 ₹62.48Get this eBook
ICSE Physics Book I For Class-IX by Pankaj Bhatt
The present textbook of S. Chand’s ICSE Physics for Class IX is based on the Latest ICSE syllabus prescribed for students of ICSE courses. An attempt has been made in this textbook to ensure that it fulfills all the requirements of Physics students of class IX.
Basic definitions and formulae of the subject remain the same in every textbook but the main difference lies in explaining and presenting them with supporting examples and formulae so that the student does not feel any difficulty in grasping the subject.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. The basic principles are explained with examples from students daily life situations and every topic is followed by thought provoking questions.
2. Relevant illustrations have been given wherever necessary.
3. The language used is simple and lucid, which keeps the interest of the students alive till the end of the topic.
4. The book caters both to the needs of very intelligent students as well as the average students.
Table of Contents:
1. Measurement and Experimentation
2. Motion in One Dimension
3. Newton's Laws of Motion
4. Pressure in Fluids : Atmospheric Pressure
5. Upthrust in Fluids, Floatation and Archimedes’ Principle
6. Expansion of Solids, Liquids, Gases and Thermometers
7. Transfer of Heat
8. Energy Flow and its Importance
9. Reflection of Light at Plane Surface
10. Spherical Mirrors
11. Wave Motion
12. Static Electricity
13. Current Electricity