| About The Book Customer Relationship Management
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a modern approach to marketing. It focuses on the individual consumer. Customer is the king, therefore, the products and services have to be offered in such a way that they suit the needs and preferences of the customer.
This comprehensive and easy-to-read text deals with the formulation of methodologies and tools that help business organizations to manage critical customer relationships by supporting all customer-centric processes within an enterprise, including marketing, sales and customer support. In addition, the book emphasizes managing opportunity for optimum productivity, coordinating the specialized activities of multi-functional teams, developing and retaining corporate knowledge and completing complex multi-step processes in a timely and efficient manner.
This text is intended for the students of masters in business administration (MBA) and those pursuing postgraduate diploma in marketing management (PGDMM). Besides, the book should prove to be a useful reference for marketing professionals.
Covers various dimensions of CRM with several case studies.
Includes the modern concepte-CRM.
Incorporates deep study of research oriented topics.
Table of Contents:
List of Contributors
Part I: CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT: AN OVERVIEW
1. CRM: Concept and Implementation
2. Components of CRM
3. CRM System: Selection and Implementation
4. CRM: An Orientation to Knowledge Management
5. Ownership Marketing: A Strategy for the New Millennium
Part II: CRM IN BANKING AND INSURANCE
6. Role of CRM in Banking
7. CRM in Banking: Features
8. CRM in Banking: Some Issues
9. CRM in Banking: Modern Tools and Techniques
10. CRM in Banking: A Case Study of ICICI Bank
11. CRM in the Banking Sector: A Study with Reference to SBI
12. CRM in Co-operative Banks: Need of the Hour
13. CRM and Co-operatives
14. CRM in the Banking and Insurance Sectors
15. CRM in the Insurance Business
16. CRM in Insurance with Special Reference to LIC of India
17. Call Centres for Banks and Financial Services: A CRM Automation
Part III: CRM IN MANUFACTURING AND e-CRM
18. Tuning Profitability Through CRM
19. CRM in Manufacturing: An Overview
20. Types of e-CRM
21. Call Centres vs. e-CRM
22. e-Customer Relationship Management
23. Corporate Role of e-CRM
24. e-CRM Update
25. e-CRMA Tool for Retaining the Customer
26. Digital Channels: An Enhancing Tool for e-CRM
Part IV: CRM IN THE SERVICE SECTOR
27. CRM in the Service Sector
28. CRM: A New Mantra in Travel and Tourism
29. CRM in the Tourism Industry
30. CRM in the Front Office of the Hotel Industry
31. CRM Practices in Transport Logistics: An Empirical Study
32. Role of CRM in the Airline Industry
33. CRM in Hospital Services
34. CRM in Hospital Services: Cancer Hospital
35. A Vision for Higher Education Through CRM
36. BPO in CRM