A Textbook Of Machine Drawing
|A Textbook Of Machine Drawing
This revised edition of book takes special care to include the new topics of machine drawing as per the new syllabi of different universities. Twelve Model Test Papers, given at the end of the book are useful for the students to practice before examination. All chapters, enchance the content value and give the students an idea of which they will be dealing in reality to abridge the gap between theory and actual practice.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Intended for the students of B.E./B.Tech. of different Technological Universities of India. Also useful for the students of ITI and CTI.
2. In accordance with the Bureau of Indian Standards (B.I.S.) SP: 46-1988 and IS: 696-1972.
3. Simple and lucid language with systematic development of subject matter.
4. More than 2500 illustrations with proper explanations.
5. Numerous solved problems, questions for self-examination and problem for practice are also given.
6. Model Test Papers are given at the end for practice.
|Table of Contents:|
1. Introduction and Drawing Instruments
1. Theory of Projection and Orthographic Projection
1. Production Drawings
Model Test Papers