Statistics For Management by N. Chandrasekaran, M. Umaparvathi
Primarily intended for the undergraduate and postgraduate students of management, the book can also be of immense help to the students of commerce, science and economics. The contents of the book cover the syllabi of various Indian universities and B-schools.
The book is the outcome of the extensive teaching experience of the authors in various management schools. The text encompasses topics on descriptive statistics and averages, probability and Bayes’ theorem, distributions, sampling techniques, significance tests, chi-square tests and ANOVA. Besides, the book also acquaints the readers with the regression and correlation, and time series and index numbers.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Management & Commerce students.
Table of Contents :
2. Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
4. Probability Distributions
5. Sampling Methods and Sampling Distributions
7. Testing Hypothesis: One Sample Tests
8. Testing Hypothesis: Two Sample Tests
9. Chi-Square Tests
10. F-Distributions and ANOVA
11. Nonparametric Tests
12. Linear Regression and Correlation
13. Time Series and Forecasting
14. Index Numbers