| About The Book Principles Of Management
The business activities in organizations today are influenced largely by the decisions taken by their managers-whether it is at lower level, middle level, or top-level. They are responsible for getting things done through people in formally organized groups, the success of which depends upon the application of the principles of management. Hence, it is imperative for the practicing managers as well as the managers to be to get acquainted with the essentials of management.
Table of Contents:
List of Figures.
7. Decision Making.
8. Productivity and Operations Management.
9. Information Technology and Management.
10. Modern Management Concepts-A Primer.
1. Henry Fayol's Principles of Management.
2. The Hawthorne Experiments.