1. Basic Concepts of Management Control System.
2. Strategic Planning, Management Control and Operational Control.
3. Management Control System-Structure and Process.
4. Adaptive Control System-Design, System and Culture.
5. Organization Structure.
6. Behaviour in Organization.
7. Strategies, Goals and Objectives.
8. Management Control Information.
9. Responsibility Accounting.
10. Control Process-Responsibility Budgeting and Management by Objectives.
11. Key Variables and Financial Goal-Setting.
12. Divisional Operation and Profit Centres.
13. Measurement of Divisional Performance and Transfer Pricing.
14. Financial Control and Ratio Analysis.
15. Operational Control-Traditional and Activity-Based Cost System.
16. Discretionary Expense Control Administration, Research and Development, Marketing and Support Activities.
17. Project Operation and Management Control.
18. Mathematical Models for Management Control.