IT Services Business Management Concepts, Processes And Practices by Sanjiva Shankar Dubey
In IT Services, the businesses are managed with a customer-centric approach. This book, through various concepts, processes and stages, explores the need and framework of IT Services business, and how they are managed to deliver services par excellence.
The book comprehensively explains how ITSE (IT Services Enterprises) strategies are analyzed and formulated with the help of three-dimensional cube—customer-centricity, niche vs. end-to-end offering and disruptive innovation vs. gradual innovation. The book further teaches that a good marketing must start with an integrative vision of the ITS Enterprise, and reveals how a customer plays a dominant role in co-creating IT Services. It also details on the various stages of sales cycle called Sales funnel, and how the sales team manages the sales opportunity’s progress.
The concluding chapters discuss the aspects needed for the survival and growth of the ITSE firms; the factors that propel growth—Demand, Quality of the business environment and Supply response of an enterprise. It also shows how the future of the IT Services depend on the combination of—Business environment, Information and Communication Technology (ICT) trends, IT Services business model trends and IT governance trends.
The book is well-supported with the diagrams and illustrations to explain the concepts clearly. The Review Questions are also incorporated to analyze the students’ learning skills.
The book is intended for the postgraduate students of business administration, MCA and MSc (IT). Besides, the book will also be beneficial for the IT Services executives and managers.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Computer Science & MCA Student.
Table of Contents:
1. IT Services Industry Landscape
2. IT Services Portfolio
3. IT Services Business Processes, Models and Functions
4. Strategic Foundation for IT Services Business
5. Marketing of IT Services
6. Business Development of IT Services
7. IT Services Selling
8. Delivery Management of IT Services
9. IT Services Quality Assurance
10. IT Services Enterprise: Measurement and Driving performance
11. Creating a Wining IT Services Team
12. Managing Knowledge, Innovation and Creating a Learning Organization
13. Managing IT Services Enterprise Growth
14. Future Trends in IT Services
15. Summing it All