Business Process Outsourcing: A Supply Chain Of Expertises by Vinod V. Sople
The book, in its new edition, continues to present the fundamental concepts of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and its applications in Indian industry. Divided into 19 chapters, the book offers a strategic framework for BPO management which is crucial for creating competitive advantage for a business enterprise.
In the Second Edition, three new chapters on BPO Analytics, Outsourcing in Cloud Environment and BPO Transformation Strategy and an appendix on Sample Contract-Outsourcing Services have been introduced. Further, the book has been enriched with latest updates in the form of tables and exhibits in almost all the chapters. Chapter-end questions help in easy comprehension of the underlying principles.
This book is designed for BBA, MBA, PGDM students, students of BPO training school and executives working in BPO sector.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Management students.
Table of Contents:
1. Search for Competitiveness
2. Need for Outsourcing
3. BPOs: Beyond Call Centres
4. Transition Management
5. BPO Business Models
6. BPO Governance
7. Legal Issues in BPO Contracts
8. BPO: Regulatory Issues
9. Service Supplier Selection
10. Service Level Agreement
11. BPO Legal Contract
12. BPO to KPO: Up in the Value Chain
13. HR Challenges in BPO Industry
14. Performance Evaluation in BPO
15. BPO: Prerequisites and Precautions
16. Service Quality Issues in BPO
17. BPO Analytics
18. Outsourcing in Cloud Environment
19. BPO Transformation Strategy