The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is one of the most important exams for every technical graduate. This is the gateway to PSU jobs and post graduate admission. According to a survey, more than 10 lakhs candidates appear for in GATE 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for GATE 2018:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after B.Sc./Diploma in Engineering/ Technology) and those who are in the final year of such programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture (Five years course)
- Bachelor’s degree in Science (Post-Diploma/ 4 years after 10+2)
- Master’s degree in any branch of Science/Mathematics / Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent
- Post-BSc Integrated Master’s degree programs in Engineering / Technology (Four year program)
- Integrated Master’s degree program or Dual Degree program in Engineering / Technology (Five year program)
- Integrated M.Sc. or Five years integrated B. S./M. S. program
- Professional Society Examinations (equivalent to B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Arch.)
While preparing for GATE, you should follow these good strategies and tips. The tips will help to crack the exam and score high result.
GATE Exam Preparation Tips:
“The best preparation for tomorrow is the right use of today.”
Know the GATE Examination:
- This is a single paper online examination of total 100 marks. Time duration is 3 hours with carrying 65 questions.
- The question paper will consist of both multiple choice questions and numerical answer type questions.
- Then follow the syllabus properly. Most of the questions are comes from several engineering study materials.
Prepare a Time-Table:
- Before start preparation for GATE exam, you should follow a proper time table and study according to that. While studying any topic, make sure to highlight important points like key definitions, equations, derivations, theorems, laws, etc
- Once you have done with the syllabus start revision and try to solve as much as test preparations and previous year question papers.
Follow Some Good Books and Study Materials:
- All your gate study material needs in a single place from best publishers like Arihant's chapter wise gate solved papers pdf, Upkar gateway to PSU free download, Disha Publications, Schand Publications, Khanna Publishers, PHI Learning and more. Ace your GATE Exam Studies with these best sellers. Available in huge discounts!!
- You can also prepare the books that you have followed during the undergraduate course.
Kopykitab provides study materials for all the subjects like Aerospace Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Architecture and Planning, Biotechnology, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science and Information Technology, Chemistry, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Ecology and Evolution, Geology and Geophysics, Instrumentation Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Physics, Production and Industrial Engineering, Textile Engineering and Fiber Science, Engineering Sciences, Life Sciences.
- GATE Test Series & Mock Test Covers All Streams with more than 45,769 questions.
- GATE Previous papers For 24 Streams with more than 70,878 questions
- GATE Exam Syllabus for all 24 Streams
- More than 1000 Books for GATE Exam Preparation.
- Covers all the most frequent asked questions from General Aptitude & Engineering Mathematics. Students who are applying for GATE exam can also apply for IES and CAT exam.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Electrical And Electronics Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Ecology and Evolution
- Petroleum Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Architecture and Planning
- Engineering Sciences
- Geology and Geophysics
- Life Sciences
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Production and Industrial Engineering
- Textile Engineering