SBI PO Study Materials
The State Bank of India Probationary Officer (SBI-PO) is a junior-level management post that offers dynamic young graduates a direct point of entry into the government sector. The job not only offers great career security but also an challenging work
profile that entails working in various SBI departments, from rural banking to personal banking, Forex, credit and treasury, and being at the forefront of pioneering financial and technological developments in the banking industry. A combination that
makes SBI PO
one of the most lucrative job options in the sector. Being highly sought-after, the SBI PO attracts lakhs of aspirants every year, which means the competition is stiff and you
need to arm yourself with the right SBI PO preparation materials
and SBI PO study notes
in order to succeed.
The Paper Pattern
The first step toward gathering the right SBI PO preparation materials is to understand the exam pattern fully well. The selection process is divided into three phases – preliminary examination, main examination, and group discussion and interview.
Candidates have to qualify the preliminary examination to be shortlisted for the main examination and the performance in the main examination is the basis for being shortlisted for the final round of group discussion and interview.
The preliminary exam is an objective type exam divided into three sections with a total of 100 questions of one mark each. You get one hour to finish the exam and there is provision of negative marking where you stand to lose 0.25 marks for every wrong
answer. To qualify for the main examination, candidates must clear the sectional and overall cut off of the preliminary exam.
The main SBI PO exam contains both objective and descriptive type questions. The objective-type section of the exam carries 200 marks and the descriptive section 50. The exam is conducted online, candidates are required complete the objective-type portion
first, followed by the descriptive section. The objective-type test is divided into four sections – reasoning and computer aptitude, data analysis and interpretation, general awareness and English language. The descriptive test comprises two sections
– essay and letter writing – and aims to test candidates’ English proficiency and writing skills.
The Right Approach to Study with SBI PO Study Materials
Finding the right SBI PO preparation materials is just half the battle won. The other half is using these materials smartly to work toward the goal of attaining the best possible score in the SBI PO prelim and main exams. Here are some tips that
will help you put your SBI PO
learning materials to the right use:
- Do your research to find the best SBI PO study materials for reasoning, quant, English, general awareness, and data analysis and interpretation. You can talk to people who have prepared and cleared the exam or seek suggestions from experts offering coaching for the exam preparation, besides looking up the best study material
recommendations online to make that choice.
- Keep your SBI PO learning materials diverse by getting a mix of textbooks, SBIPO study notes, practice tests and quizzes.
- For quantitative aptitude, the focus should be on first brushing up the basics and then practicing with as many questions related to a single concept as possible. You should also focus on SBI PO study notes that help you learn quick tricks
and shortcuts for solving the problems swiftly. Once you have finished the entire SBI PO syllabus, focus on quizzes and mock test to hone your preparation
- For reasoning, choose SBI PO preparation materials that cover all important topics. Important since reasoning is a vast subject with no clearly defined syllabus. Here too
SBI PO study notes that offer insightful tricks using which you can solve maximum question in minimum timeframe are critical for a sound score.
- The choice of SBI PO learning materials for English should be made keeping three key objectives in mind – learning grammar rules, improving vocabulary and enhancing reading skills. You will require a combination of books and study materials
for it. Attempting SBI PO mock test, practice papers and quizzes comes in handy in mastering the finer nuances of the English language, which goes a long
way in securing an impressive score in the exam.
- For general awareness, you will need to supplement traditional SBI PO study materials with regular reading of the newspaper as well as magazines that provide in- depth analysis of important current events from around the world.
At KopyKitab, we understand the right study materials are the very foundation on which strong preparation for any competitive exam rests. That’s why we bring you some of the choicest SBI PO study materials pdf download options at the click of
a button. From best- selling SBI PO study materials for reasoning, quant, English, general awareness, GK,
data analysis and interpretation to SBI PO study notes, previous years’ papers, test materials, practice materials, we offer a complete package to bolster your SBI PO exam preparation.