| About The Book Relationship Marketing
The role of relationship marketing in the current business scenario has become significant as maintaining good relationships with various sections of society, especially the customers, is important for achieving organisational objectives.
The book encapsulates all the essential aspects of relationship marketing in an easy-to-understand manner. It has been thoroughly revised and enlarged in the Second Edition and incorporates topics based on emerging concepts of marketing and technology, including relationship parameter in brand identity, service recovery paradox, adversity quotient of relationship managers, impact of social networking on customer relations, as well as applications of cloud and mobile computing in the practice of relationship marketing.
Inclusion of new and contemporary case studies from industriesToyota logo, Removing pain points: How Coco-Colas low-cost solar cooler is helping Coke spread its wing in villages, and Mobile computing in general insurance business, provides a practical orientation to the text and help students to understand concepts of relationship marketing in the context of real-world situation. Apart from these, case assignments have been developed on various dimensions of relationship marketing.
Intended as a textbook for the postgraduate students of management, the book is equally useful for relationship managers, executives, and sales and marketing professionals.
Table of Contents:
Preface to the First Edition
1. FRAMEWORK OF RELATIONSHIP MARKETING
2. CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AND EMOTION
3. RELATIONSHIP BRANDS
4. VALUE CREATION IN RELATIONSHIP MARKETING
5. CUSTOMER EQUITY
6. STRATEGIES AND TECHNIQUES OF CROSS-SELLING AND
7. TEMPERAMENT OF BUSINESS RELATIONS
8. MANAGING CUSTOMER SATISFACTION THROUGH QUALITY
9. CUSTOMER LOYALTY
10. MEASURING RELATIONSHIP EFFECTIVENESS
11. RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
12. TECHNOLOGY IN RELATIONSHIP MARKETING
13. VIRTUAL RELATIONSHIP MARKETING
14. CUSTOMER MANAGED RELATIONSHIP
15. RELATIONSHIP STRATEGY AND ENTERPRISE IMAGE
16. THOUGHTS ON RELATIONSHIP
17. INSTITUTES PROMOTING RELATIONSHIP MARKETING
Appendix: Marketing Glossaries