Manufacturing Planning and Control For Supply Chain Management Vol IV by Vinra Publication
Encyclopaedia of Applied Supply Chain Management Text and Cases covers applied supply chain management. Manufacturing process has been with us from the very inception of mankind.
In early days, humans used to manufacture goods on their own to fulfil their requirement, but as time passed, humans started specializing in manufacturing of certain good and began to manufacture these goods for outside world at a price.
Supply chain management is the active management of supply chain activities to maximize customer value and achieve a sustainable competitive advantage. The volume “Manufacturing Planning and Control for Supply Chain Management” is divided into ten chapter.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Management, Marketing and Finance Student.
Table of Content:
1. RFID and Supply Chain Management for Manufacturing Digital Enterprise
2. Standards Framework for Intelligent Manufacturing Systems Supply Chain
3. Collaboration in the Design-Manufacturing Chain: A Key to Improve Product Quality
4. Optimal Supply Chain Formation Using Manufacturers’ Negotiation in the Environment that the Sub-Contracts are Allowable
5. Prediction Markets – A New Tool for Managing Supply Chains
6. Web Technologies and Supply Chains
7. Supply Chain Management From a Systems Science Perspective
8. Composite Supply Chain Applications
9. Districting and Customer Clustering Within Supply Chain Planning: A Review of Modeling And Solution Approaches
Citations & Index