Entrepreneurship Development and Management by Dr. A. K. Singh
The book Entrepreneurship Development and Management has been written for the students of Engineering Degree, Diploma Courses, and Management Courses (B.B.A. and M.B.A.). This book consists of eight chapters.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Management students.
Language of text is lucid, direct and easy to understand.
Latest information and techniques have been introduced in various topics.
All chapters have been presented and described with flow diagrams as per the requirements
Table of Contents:
2. Entrepreneurial Support System
3. Market Survey and Opportunity Identification (Business Planning)
4. Project Report Preparation
5. Managerial Aspects of Small Business
6. Legal Aspects of Small Business
7. Business Organization