NCERT/CBSE For Class - IX Science (Biology) (Part-3) by Dr. P. S. Verma, Dr. V. K. Agarwal
We Indians are witnessing a challenging phase of renovation and implementation of revolutionary new ideas in the development and betterment of our nation. Our National Policy makers are becoming increasingly global in their attitudes, so there is a whiff of freshness in every walk of life be it Information Technology, Finance, Education, Health, Sports, Biotechnology or Agriculture. It appears as though we have awakened from a deep slumber, have recognised our worth and confidently taking forward steps towards progress and development of the India. Modern India is marching ahead with new hopes for the masses and downtroddens. Indeed science has become a channel to provide food, fabric, medicines, bioenergy, healthy environs and new lease of life to wild biota and protecting abiotic resources of the biosphere.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class 9th Student.
1. Text is thoroughly checked, corrected, revised and made tailor-made according to specific needs of our students.
2. Exercise of each chapter is updated according to needs of our readers. In chapter 5, adequate new ideas for activities, topics for seminars and modus operandi of holding a group discussion, all have been suggested.
3. A variety of questions, MCQs, etc. have been formulated to cover each chapter more exhaustively.
4. Almost 60 per cent questions of the book have been answered.
5. Chapter 4 of the book, is a bit bloated in volume since it carries entirely renewed Question Bank of practical related questions.
Table of Content:
1. Improvements In Food Resources
2. The Fundamental Unit Of Life : Cell
4. Diversity In Living Organisms
5. Why Do We Fall Ill?
6. Natural Resources