NCERT/CBSE For Class - X Science (Chemistry) (Part-2) by Lakhmir Singh, Mangit Kaur
We would like to talk to you for a few minutes, just to give you an idea of some of the special features of this book. Before we go further, let us tell you that this book has been revised according to the NCERT syllabus prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Just like our earlier books, we have written this book in such a simple style that even the weak students will be able to understand chemistry very easily. Believe us, while writing this book, we have considered ourselves to be the students of Class X and tried to make things as simple as possible.
The most important feature of this revised edition of the book is that we have included a large variety of different types of questions to assess the learning abilities of the students.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class 10th Student.
1. Very short answer type questions (including true-false type questions and fill in the blanks type questions)
2. Short answer type questions
3. Long answer type questions (or Essay type questions)
4. Multiple choice questions (MCQs) based on theory
5. Questions based on high order thinking skills (HOTS)
6. Multiple choice questions (MCQs) based on practical skills in science
7. NCERT book questions and exercises (with answers)
8. Value based questions (with answers).
Table of Content:
1. Chemical Reactions And Equations
2. Acids, Bases And Salts
3. Metals And Non-metals
4. Carbon And Its Compounds
5. Periodic Classification Of Elements
Multiple Choice Questions (Mcqs)
Based On Practical Skills In Science (Chemistry)
Ncert Book Questions And Exercises (With Answers)
Value Based Questions (With Answers)