Medieval India (1206 To 1707) by Prof. Dr. Amol Vidyasagar
It is a matter of great pleasure for us to present this book to our esteemed readers. This book has been designed as standard text on ‘Medieval India (1206 to 1707) (S-2)’ for S.Y.B.A.
This book comprehensively covers the entire syllabus of Second Year B.A. Course of Savitribai Phule Pune University effective from 2014 onwards. It has been written to meet the requirements of students of S.Y.B.A.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for B.A. Students.
1. Full coverage of the revised syllabus S.Y.B.A.
2. Chapter outline at the beginning of each chapter to give a bird’s eye view of the topics covered in the chapter.
3. Point wise explanation of each topic in the chapter.
4. Topics are logically arranged in numbered paragraphs exactly according to the modified syllabus.
5. Proposed questions at the end of each chapter.
6. Extensive use of diagrams, tables and various forms to give visual view of key concepts and techniques.
7. Conversational, lucid and simple language.
8. Every effort has been made to provide the readers with most up-to-date and authentic material on the subject.
Table of Content:
1. Sources for the Study of Medieval Indian History
2. Conceptual study of Medieval India
3. Delhi Sultanate
4. Delhi Sultanate: Socio-Economic and Religious Life
5. Deccan Powers (Southern States)
6. The Period of Mughals
7. Socio-economic and Cultural Life of Mughals
8. Relation between Mughal and Regional States
University Question Paper