Me n Mine Pullout Worksheets Science For Class - VII CBSE (New Edition) by S. K. Gupta
Me ‘n’ Mine Pullout Worksheets Science is a complete practice material for students in the form of worksheets through which they can revise concepts and identify the areas of improvement. Assessment of all the topics can be comprehensively done through these sets. The series also comprises solved and unsolved practice papers as per latest CBSE syllabus and guidelines. Along with the basic exercises the series also comprises various elements of the formative assessment like puzzles, crosswords, projects, etc.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class VII students.
1. Systematically Arranged Content with numbered worksheets
2. Wide Variety of Exercises covering both Formative and Summative Assessment
3. Includes All Question Types, e.g., very short answer type, short answer type, long answer type, etc.
4. Gives Definitions of Key Words at the starting of each chapter under ‘Study Material’ section.
5. Doable Project Ideas using easily available resources in relevant/all chapters.
6. Chapter Test at the end of each chapter.
7. Five Practice Papers based on latest CBSE guidelines with ample space for writing answers.
8. Lab/Life Skills Activities, Viva Questions, Charts, Projects and Quiz in Mathematics are provided after each chapter to help reinforce the concepts learnt and quick recall.
9. Practical Based Questions in Science.
10. Experiments along with observational questions to have real life application of concepts in Science.
11. Crossword Puzzles to break the monotony in Science.
12. Class/ Home Assignments for drill and practice in Science.
Table of Contents:
1. Nutrition In Plants
2. Nutrition In Animals
3. Fibre To Fabric
5. Acids, Bases And Salts
6. Physical And Chemical Changes
7. Weather, Climate And Adaptations Of Animals To Climate
8. Winds, Storms And Cyclones
10. Respiration In Organisms
11. Transportation In Animals And Plants
12. Reproduction In Plants
13. Motion And Time
14. Electric Current And Its Effects
16. Water: A Precious Resource
17. Forests: Our Lifeline
18. Wastewater Story