Science Made Simple - 7 by Mansi Punni, Neha Gambhir
To be good at science, one needs to understand all the concepts well. Our serise, Science made simple for classes 6 to 8 is strickly based on the guidlines of the national curriculam framwork 2005 and will not only help the learners to understand the concepts but also help them to apply their Understanding while solving the questions. The series is strickly based on the science books of the NCERT.
|Audience of the Book :|
|This book Useful for Class - VII students.|
|Key Features :|
1. Key Summary points for quick understanding of each and every concept of the chapter
2. Answer to questions of NCERT textbooks are available on App.
3. Mind Map for easy recapitulation of the entire chapter.
1. Nutrition in plants
2. Nutrition in animals
3. fibre to fabric
5. Acid Bases and Salts
6. Physical and Chemical Changes
7. Weather, Climate and adaptations of animal to climate
8. Wind, Storms and Cyclones
10. Respiration In organisms
11. Transportation in animals and plants
12. Reproduction in plants
13. Motion and time
14. Electric currents and its effects
16. Water: A Precious Resource
17. Forest: Our lifeline
18. Wastewater Story