Science Made Simple - 6 by Mansi Punni, Neha Gambhir
To be good at science, one needs to understand all the concepts well. Our serise, Science made simple for classes 6 to 8 is strickly based on the guidlines of the national curriculam framwork 2005 and will not only help the learners to understand the concepts but also help them to apply their Understanding while solving the questions. The series is strickly based on the science books of the NCERT.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class - VI students.
Key Features :
1. Key Summary points for quick understanding of each and every concept of the chapter
2. Answer to questions of NCERT textbooks are available on App.
3. Mind Map for easy recapitulation of the entire chapter.
1. Food: Where does it comes from
2. Components of food
3. fibre to fabric
4. Sorting Materials into groups
5. Seperation of substances
6. Changes around us
7. getting to know plants
8. Body movements
9. The living Organisms and their surroundings
10. Motion and measurment of distance
11. Light shadows and reflections
12. Electricity and Circuits
13. Fun with Magnets
15. Air Around Us
16. Garbage in, Garbage out