International Economics by Prof. Dr. Nilesh Dangat, Prof. Dr. Nasir B. Shaikh, Prof. Dr. Suresh S. Patil
It is a matter of great pleasure for us to present this book to our esteemed readers. This book has been designed as standard text on ‘International Economics’ for T.Y.B.A.
This book comprehensively covers the entire syllabus of Third Year B.A. Course of Savitribai Phule Pune University effective from 2015 onwards. It has been written to meet the requirements of students of T.Y.B.A.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for B.A. Students.
1. Full coverage of the revised syllabus T.Y.B.A.
2. Chapter outline at the beginning of each chapter to give a bird’s eye view of the topics covered in the chapter.
3. Point wise explanation of each topic in the chapter.
4. Topics are logically arranged in numbered paragraphs exactly according to the modified syllabus.
5. Proposed questions at the end of each chapter.
6. Extensive use of diagrams, tables and various forms to give visual view of key concepts and techniques.
7. Conversational, lucid and simple language.
8. Every effort has been made to provide the readers with most up-to-date and authentic material on the subject.
Table of Content:
2. Theories of International Trade
3. Gains from Trade
4. Balance of Payments
5. Trade Policy and Exchange Rate
6. India’s Foreign Trade and Policy
7. Export Promotion Measures
8. Regional and International Co-Operation
University Question Paper