In this competitive world of today, one cannot achieve success only by putting in hard work. One has to imbibe and practise various techniques along with hard work to fulfil one’s desires or reach the targetted goals. The book precisely deals with the different techniques, one has to inculcate in order to improve and enhance one’s memory power. This is because hard work combined with a sharp memory is an ideal combination and can create wonders!
The book has been divided into 30 chapters which denote 30 days in which each chapter symbolises a day, and the author aims to improve and sharpen the memory of all its readers in just 30 days! Basically, each chapter contains all the necessary steps and methods, one must practise in one’s daily life to increase and strengthen the faculties of one’s brain.
This book Useful for Word Power.
1. How to improve one’s imaginative powers?
2. How to improve the concentration of mind?
3. How to remember and successfully perform all our daily activities?
4. How to prepare notes and excel in exams?
5. How to remember dates, birthdays, anniversaries, historical dates, incidents, etc.?
6. How to remember telephone numbers, names of persons, places, terms and terminologies?
1. Know Your Mind
2. Prepare Yourself for the Memory Improvement Program
3. Observation, Reasoning and Analysis
4. Develop Good Learning
5. Develop Your Observation Power Part - I
6. Develop Your Observation Power Part - II
7. Practice Session - I
8. Develop Your Observation Power Part - III
9. Develop Your Observation Power Part - IV
10. Develop your Imagination Part - I
11. Develop your Imagination Part - II
12. Improve Your Decision-Making Power
13. Improve Your Concentration Part - I
14. Improve Your ConcentrationPart - II
15. Practice Session - II
16. What is Memory?
17. How to Overcome ‘Forgetting’?
18. Improve Your Memory Part - I
19. Improve Your Memory Part - II
20. Code Language
21. Tips for Students
22. How to Cope with the Pressure of Studies?
23. Practice Session - III
24. Meditation – The Key to Success
25. Preparation of Notes
26. Time Management
27. Develop Interest in Studies
28. Thinking Positive & Self-Confi dence
29. Days of Preparation before Examination
30. How to be Meritorious?
31. Easy Tips from the Author