Control Systems - GATE, PSUS And ES Examination by Satish K Karna
The book Control Systems—GATE, PSUs and ES Examination has been designed after much consultation with the students preparing for these competitive examinations. A must buy for students preparing for GATE, PSUs and ES examinations, the book will be a good resource for students of BE/BTech programmes in the electronics engineering, electrical engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, and instrumentation engineering branches too. It will also be useful for the undergraduate students of sciences.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful Test Preparation For Engineering students.
1. Interweaving of numerous solved examples to provide a 360 degree grip on concepts.
2. A variety of MCQs such as matching type, assertion-reason, and linked type questions.
3. Precisely segregated and accurately solved ';original problems' from previous examinations.
Table of Contents:
1. Fundamentals of Control Systems
2. Mathematical Foundation
3. Transfer Function, Block Diagram and Signal Flow Graph
4. Mathematical Modelling of Physical Systems
5. Control System Components
6. Time Domain Analysis of Control System
7. Stability and Sensitivity
8. Root Locus
9. Frequency Domain Analysis
10. State Space Analysis of Control Systems
11. Frequency Domain Design of Control System
12. Digital Control Systems
13. Non-Linear Control Systems