Analog Electronics - GATE, PSUS And ES Examination by Satish K Karna
The book Analog Electronics—GATE, PSUs and ES Examination has been designed after much consultation with the students preparing for these competitive examinations. A must buy for students preparing for GATE, PSUs and ES examinations, the book will be a good resource for students of BE/BTech programmes in the electronics engineering, electrical engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, and instrumentation engineering branches too. It will also be useful for the undergraduate students of sciences.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful Test Preparation For Engineering students.
1. Interweaving of numerous solved examples to provide a 360 degree grip on concepts.
2. A variety of MCQs such as matching type, assertion-reason, and linked type questions.
3. Precisely segregated and accurately solved ';original problems' from previous examinations.
Table of Contents:
1. Semiconductor Transport Mechanism
2. pn Junction Diode and their Characteristics
3. Bipolar Junction Transistor and its Characteristics
4. Field Effect Transistor and their Characteristics
5. IC Fabrication
6. Power Electronic Devices and Opto Electronics
7. BJT Biasing and Thermal Stabilization
8. Small Signal Analysis of BJT
9. FET Biasing and Small Signal Analysis
10. Power Amplifier
11. Multistage Amplifier
12. Feedback Amplifier
14. Operational Amplifier
15. Wave Shaping
16. Non-Sinusoidal Waveform
17. Power Supply