Circuit And Network Theory - GATE, PSUS And ES Examination by Satish K Karna
The book Circuit and Network Theory—GATE, PSUs and ES Examination has been designed after much consultation with the students preparing for these competitive examinations. A must buy for students preparing for GATE, PSUs and ES examinations, the book will be a good resource for students of BE/BTech programmes in the electronics engineering, electrical engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, and instrumentation engineering branches too. It will also be useful for the undergraduate students of sciences.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful Test Preparation For Engineering students.
1. Interweaving of numerous solved examples to provide a 360 degree grip on concepts.
2. A variety of MCQs such as matching type, assertion-reason, and linked type questions.
3. Precisely segregated and accurately solved ';original problems' from previous examinations.
Table of Contents:
1. Network Elements and the Concept of Circuit
2. Network Basic Laws and Equations
3. Network Graphs
4. Network Theorems
5. Transient Response
6. Sinusoidal and Steady-State
7. Two-Port Networks
8. Network and Synthesis
9. The Laplace Transform and its Application
10. Three-Phase Circuit