Circuit And Network Theory - GATE, PSUS And ES Examination by Satish K Karna
The book Circuit and Network Theory—GATE, PSUs and ES Examination has been designed after much consultation with the students preparing for these competitive examinations. A must buy for students preparing for GATE, PSUs and ES examinations, the book will be a good resource for students of BE/BTech programmes in the electronics engineering, electrical engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, and instrumentation engineering branches too. It will also be useful for the undergraduate students of sciences.
|Audience of the Book :|
|This book Useful Test Preparation For Engineering students.|
1. Interweaving of numerous solved examples to provide a 360 degree grip on concepts.
2. A variety of MCQs such as matching type, assertion-reason, and linked type questions.
3. Precisely segregated and accurately solved ';original problems' from previous examinations.
|Table of Contents:|
1. Network Elements and the Concept of Circuit
2. Network Basic Laws and Equations
3. Network Graphs
4. Network Theorems
5. Transient Response
6. Sinusoidal and Steady-State
7. Two-Port Networks
8. Network and Synthesis
9. The Laplace Transform and its Application
10. Three-Phase Circuit