Complete Foundation Guide For IIT Jee Chemistry For Class IX by Dr. S Chand Expert
The best possible way to achieve success in competitive examinations is to adopt a smart approach to start preparations from the start, which most of the integrated courses suggest doing in schools. A smart approach accompanied by mplementing comprehensive materials always proves fruitful. IIT Foundation Series has been designed in the light of the latest curriculum with some additional contents as well as higher gradation. The core objective of this series is to help aspiring children understand the fundamental concepts with clarity and to build a very strong foundation for these examinations.
The audience of the Book :
This book is Useful for Class 9 Science students.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Knowing a Legend is a section that has brief information about a Scientist or a Mathematician and includes their relevant discovery/invention that inspires young learners.
2. Inside the Chapter given at the beginning of each chapter will provide an idea about the topics to be taught.
3. Concept Map gives a concrete idea of all the concepts taught in the chapter and is shown through a detailed concept map which helps the students to summarise the whole chapter
4. Concept Test Exercises are in-text exercises that will help in revising the topics immediately after going through the main text and will help to enhance the knowledge
5.Solved Examples are questions with solutions provided for better understanding of the concept
6. Exercises have been divided into categories, such as Analytical/Descriptive Type Questions, Single Correct Type Questions, More Than One Correct Type Questions, Passage Type uestions, Assertion and Reason Type Questions, Integer Type Questions and Matrix Match Type Questions, these will help the students to understand the examination pattern of IIT-JEE more easily
7. Famous IITians, a section about IITians who made India proud by excelling in different fields has been included to inspire young minds
Table of Contents:
1. Matter in Our Surroundings
2. Matter and its Classification
3. Curve Surveying III. Transition Curves
4. Atoms and Molecules
5. Structure of an Atom
6. Chemical Bonding
7. Chemistry in Everyday Life
Famous IITians Who Made India Proud!