Complete Foundation Guide For IIT Jee Mathematics For Class IX by Sanjeev Verma
Success in competitive examinations requires strategic planning, motivation, hard work, patience, guidance, and regular practice. The entire preparation process involves understanding the basic requirements, identifying the appropriate resources, and using them to the best of our knowledge.
The audience of the Book :
This book is Useful for Class 9 students.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Knowing a Legend is a section that has brief information about a Scientist or a Mathematician and includes their relevant discovery/invention that inspires young learners.
2. Inside the Chapter given at the beginning of each chapter will provide an idea about the topics to be taught.
3. Concept Map gives a concrete idea of all the concepts taught in the chapter and is shown through a detailed concept map which helps the students to summarise the whole chapter
4. Concept Test Exercises are in-text exercises that will help in revising the topics immediately after going through the main text and will help to enhance the knowledge
5. Solved Examples are questions with solutions provided for a better understanding of the concept
6. Exercises have been divided into categories, such as Analytical/Descriptive Type Questions, Single Correct Type Questions, More Than One Correct Type Questions, Passage Type questions, Assertion and Reason Type Questions, Integer Type Questions, and Matrix Match Type Questions, these will help the students to understand the examination pattern of IIT-JEE more easily
7. Famous IITians, a section about IITians who made India proud by excelling in different fields has been included to inspire young minds
Table of Contents:
1. Number Systems
3. Coordinate Geometry
4. Linear Equations in Two Variables
5. Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry
6. Lines and Angles
11. Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles
12. Heron’s Formula
13. Surface Area and Volumes
Appendix – 1
Appendix – 2
Famous IITians Who Made India Proud