Behavioural Finance by Shuchita Singh, Shilpa Bahi
The theories and concepts of behavioural finance are not widely studied. In many countries, the acceptance level of behavioural theories is quite low. However, the increasing instances of various anomalies of financial markets have forced many researchers to look closer to this modern field of finance.
Behavioural Finance seeks to bring together all the concepts and theories developed by renowned international and national researchers and practitioners in financial markets. An in-depth study has been made to explain the current economic downturn and the role of behavioural finance in it.
|Audience of the Book :|
|This book Useful for Commerce And Management student.|
1. Interviews: Latest industry views by various asset-class experts
2. Facts: Important factual information in boxes titled 'Do You Know?'
3. Abbreviations: Important and relevant abbreviated terms
4. Model Test Papers: For practice
5. Summary: Given as 'Key Learning Points' for revision
|Table of Contents:|
1. Nature, Scope, Objectives and Significance of Behavioural Finance
2. Psychology: Concept, Nature, and Importance
3. Behavioural Finance: Market Strategies
4. Building Blocks of Behavioural Finance
5. Cognitive Psychology and Limits to Arbitrage
6. Expected Utility as a Basis for Decision Making: The Evolution of Theories Based on Expected Utility Concept
7. Rationality in Investment Decisions
8. Investor Sentiments and Bubble Creation
9. External Factors and Investor Behaviour
10. Geomagnetic Strom and Its Effects on Stock Markets
11. Behavioural Corporate Finance
12. Personality Traits and Risk Attitude