Financial Management Theory, Problems & Solutions by V. R. Palanivelu
For the past two decades have witnessed a dramatic changes in the Indian business and financial Sectors due to this changes Financial Manager occupy key positions in top management areas for solving Complicated Management problems. The Primary thrust of this revised edition is to show how financial theory can be applied to solve real and day-to-day problems. An attempt has been made to relate theory to practice.
The coverage of this book is very comprehensive, and it will serve as concise guide to a wide range of areas that are relevant to the Finance field. The book contain 25 chapters and also number of real life financial problems in the Indian context in addition to the illustrative problems. This book is written keeping in view, the needs of practitioners, Academicians, Students and Researchers and it will be helpful in improving financial effectiveness and in acquiring new knowledge.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for improving financial effectiveness.
The main features of the book are as follows:
• Chapters on 'Legal framework of the business' and 'Industrial Sickness' has been added.
• Whole text have been completely revised with incorporating number of Solved and unsolved problems.
• This book is also suitable for commerce and Management Courses of other Indian Universities.
• Financial Management Nature and Scope
• Legal Framework of the Business
• Time Value of Money
• Valuation of Securities
• Financial Statement Analysis
• Fund Flow Statement
• Cash Flow Statement
• Ratio Analysis
• Marginal Costing and Cost Volume Profit Analysis
• Budgets and Budgetory Control
• Capital Structure
• Cost of Capital
• Sources of Finance
• Working Capital
• Working Capital Finance
• Cash Management
• Receivable Management
• Inventory Management
• Dividend Policy
• Capital Budgeting
• Risk Analysis in Capital Budgeting
• Lease Financing and Hire Purchasing
• Corporate Restructuring
• Industrial Sickness