This “Textbook of B.sc Mathematics” for the students studying third-year first semester in all universities of Telangana state was first published in the year 1988 and has undergone several editions and many reprints. The authors are very happy that the earlier editions have been very well received by the students and teachers.
This book is Useful for B.Sc. Mathematics students.
1. Vector Spaces, Subspaces
2. Null Spaces, Column spaces, Linear Transformations
3. Linearly independent sets - Bases & Coordinate Systems
4. The Dimension of a Vector Space
5. Rank - Change of Basis
6. Eigen Values & Eigen Vectors
7. The Characteristic Equation
8. Diagonalization, Eigen Vectors & Linear Transformation
9. Complex Eigenvalues
10. Applications to Differential Equation
11. Inner Product, Length and Orthogonality
12. Orthogonal Sets
Practical Question Bank