Essentials Of Educational Psychology by J. C. Aggarwal
Fundamentals of Business Statistics is intended to serve as a core textbook for undergraduate students of BBA, BCA, B Com and CA, ICWA and those who need to understand the basic concepts of business statistics and apply results directly to real-life business problems. The book also suits the requirement of students of AMIE, who need both theoretical and practical knowledge of business statistics.
The second edition has been extensively revised with the objective of enhancing and strengthening the conceptual, as well as practical knowledge of readers about various techniques of business statistics. Its easy-to-understand approach will enable readers to develop the required skills and apply statistical techniques to decision-making problems. With a completely new look and feel, this book will facilitate the teaching of business statistics techniques as well as enhance the learning experience for students..
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for BBA, BCA, B Com and CA, ICWA students.
1. Completely revised and reorganized text to make explanations more cogent through relevant and interesting examples.
2. Large number of new business-oriented solved as well as practice problems representing the various business statistics techniques.
3. Explanations well illustrated with numerous interesting and varied business-oriented examples.
4. Pedagogical features like Conceptual Questions, Self Practice Problems with Hints and Answers.
5. Complete conformity to the latest trends of questions appearing in universities and professional examinations.
Table of Contents:
1. Statistics: An Overview
2. Data classification, Tabulation and Presentation
3. Measures of Central Tendency
4. Measures of Dispersion
5. Skewness and Kurtosis
6. Fundamentals of Probability
7. Probability and Probability Distribution
8. Sampling and Sampling Distributions
9. Hypothesis Testing
10. Correlation Analysis
11. Regression Analysis
12. Forecasting and Time Series Analysis
13. Index Numbers