Indian Engineering Services (IES) are the civil services that tend to the technical and managerial functions of the govt. of India. This exam is conducted by UPSC and appointed on the basis of merit. Every year, lakhs of engineering graduates compete in the IES exam for a few hundred seats. So this is the most respectable service for every engineering graduate.
There are two stages to clear the exam:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
We at Kopykitab provides all the engineering essential study materials, general knowledge books and current affair books from best publishers like Arihant Publications, Upkar Prakashan, Disha Publications, Schand Publications, PHI Learning and more.
- IES Test Series & Mock Test Covers All Streams with more than 45,769 questions.
- IES question papers for all subjects with more than 70,878 questions.
- IES Syllabus for all subjects.
- 350+ Books for IES Exam Preparation.
- Covers all the most frequent asked questions from General Aptitude & General Science.