Testing, Measurement And Evaluation In Education by Prin. Dr. Kalpana S. Pawar, Prof. Jayashri M. Dhonde, Prof. Suresh S. Waghmare
It is a matter of great pleasure for us to present this book to our esteemed readers. This book has been designed as standard text on ‘Testing, Measurement and Evaluation in Education (405)’ for M. Ed.-II (Sem. - IV).
This book comprehensively covers the entire syllabus of M. Ed. - II, Sem. - IV. Course of University of Pune effective from June 2015 to onwards. It has been written to meet the requirements of students of M. Ed. - II, Sem. - IV.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for M.Ed Students.
1. Full coverage of the revised syllabus M. Ed. - II, Sem. - IV.
2. Chapter outline at the beginning of each chapter to give a bird’s eye view of the topics covered in the chapter.
3. Pointwise explanation of each topic in the chapter.
4. Topics are logically arranged in numbered paragraphs exactly according to the modified syllabus.
5. Proposed questions at the end of each chapter.
6. Extensive use of diagrams, tables and various forms to give visual view of key concepts and techniques.
7. Conversational, lucid and simple language.
8. Every effort has been made to provide the readers with most up-to-date and authentic material on the subject.
Table of Content:
1. Testing: Concept, Practices and Requirements
2. Factors Influencing Test Scores
3. Assessment, Measurement and Evaluation
4. Statistical Concept in Testing and Examination Reforms