Saraswati Lab Manual Science For Class - IX (New Edition) by Neena Sinha, R. Rangarajan, Rajesh Kumar
These Lab Manuals provide complete information on all the experiments listed in the latest CBSE syllabus. The various objectives, materials required, procedures, inferences, etc., have been given in a step-by-step manner. Carefully framed MCQs and short answers type questions given at the end of the experiments help the students prepare for viva voce.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class IX students.
1. Chapterwise and Topicwise Subject Assessment and Enrichment Activity with guidelines and important questions with answers.
2. Plenty of sectionwise, chapterwise and topicwise practice questions based on latest CBSE guidelines issued in accordance with the forthcoming examinations.
3. Exercises to provide practice and assess Speaking and Listening Skills are included.
Table of Contents:
1. Nature of Matter—Solution, Suspension and Colloid
2. Nature and Behaviour—Mixture and Compound
3. Separation of the Components of a Mixture
4. Types of Chemical Reactions
5. Cell-Basic Unit of Life
6. Tissues, Organs, Organ System, Organisms
7. Determination of Melting Point of Ice and boiling point of water
9. Force, Loss of Weight and Upthrust
10. Fore, Loss of Weight and Upthrust
11. Wave and motion
12. Biological Diversity
13. Biological Diversity
14. chemical reactions
15. Biological Diversity