Remedial Biology (Pharmaceutical Biology) by S. B. Gokhale, Dr. M. G. Kalaskar, Dr. Y. A. Kulkarni
It gives us great pleasure in placing this book "Remedial Biology" in the hands of the First Year B. Pharm. students who did not opt. Biology at their H.S.C. exam.
This book is strictly written as per syllabus framed by PCI under section 6, 7 and 8 of Regulation 2014 and we have made an attempt to make it simple and understandable to the users.
While describing the course contents, sufficient care has been taken to quote the suitable examples of medicinal plants of pharmaceutical importance where so ever applicable. Every attempt has been made to provide the maximum number of diagrams of medicinal plants and animals as referred in curriculum.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for B. Pharma students.
Table of Contents:
1. The Living World
2. Morphology of Flowering Plants
3. Body Fluids and Circulation
4. Digestion and Absorption
5. Breathing and Respiration
6. Excretory Products and their Elimination
7. Neural Control and Coordination
8. Chemical Co-ordination and Regulations
9. Human Reproduction
10. Plants and Mineral Nutrition
12. Plant Respiration
13. Plant Growth and Development
14. The Cell: The Unit of Life
15. Plant and Animal Tissues