Medicinal Chemistry - I by Dr. Sanjay G. Walode, Dr. Rakesh Somani, Dr. Chandan R. S.
As per the need of students and instructors, we have been engaged in writing and compiling the data based on Pharmacy Council of India regulated syllabus. It gives us immense pleasure to introduce “Text book of Medicinal Chemistry-I”. This book has been designed and arranged to provide the basic knowledge of chemistry of drugs, drug interaction and drug metabolism. The content is focused on synthesis and structure activity relationship of drugs which enable determination of chemical group responsible for evoking a target biological effect in the organism.
The contents of the book are structured as per Pharmacy Council of India regulated syllabus and will be more useful to undergraduate students pursuing carrier in Pharmaceutical Sciences in India.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Pharmacy students.
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction to Medicinal Chemistry
2. Drugs Acting on Autonomic Nervous System (Adrenergic Neurotransmitters)
3. Drugs Acting on Autonomic Nervous System (Cholinergic Neurotransmitters)
4. Drugs Acting on Central Nervous System (I)
5. Drugs Acting on Central Nervous System (II)