Pharmaceutics - II by S. B. Gokhale, Dr. M. S. Tare, S. N. Kothawade
It is an exclusive pleasure to introduce the first edition of PHARMACEUTICS – II for Semester-II, First Year B. Pharm implemented from Academic Year 2015 - 2016.. As the Pharmacy profession is passing through a critical modification it is paramount to go for a substantial change in the type and variety of educational needs of the future pharmacist, and it becomes critically necessary to validate the pharmaceutical academics in the light of new drug laws, policies and ever-changing technology.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for B. Pharma students.
Table of Contents:
1. Packaging Technology
2. Filtration and Clarification
3. Size Reduction
4. Particle Size Analysis and Size Separation
5. Basis of Biopharmaceutics
6. Introduction to Good Manufacturing Practices
8. Pharmaceutical Plant Layout Designing