Continued demands for this book and rapid progress in pharmaceutical microbiology have encouraged me to produce this new edition. This edition has been prepared by valuable suggestions of students and teachers from the pharmacy and science field. Nearly all chapters are revised and updated by considering rapid changes and progress being made in certain areas.
Microbiology is a basic science dealing with the study of micro-organisms. Pharmaceutical microbiology is related to microbial aspects of production and testing of drugs, cosmetics and medical devices. Detailed knowledge on microbiological methods is necessary for production and analysis of different pharmaceuticals and other products. Biotechnology is also an advanced field of microbiology.
This book Useful for Pharmacy Students.
4. Morphology Of Bacteria
5. Cultivation Of Bacteria
6. Reproduction And Growth Of Bacteria
7. Isolation And Preservation Of Cultures
8. Identification Of Bacteria
9. Characteristics Of Bacteria
16. Microbiology Of Water, Air And Food
17. Microbial Spoilage
18. Preservation Of Pharmaceutical Products
20. Sterility And Pyrogen Test
22. Aseptic Area And Microbial Control
23. Microbiological Assays
24. Infection : Host Microbe Interactions
25. Fundamentals Of Immunology
26. Antigen And Antibody
27. Antigen-antibody Reactions
28. Hypersensitivity Reactions
30. Vaccines And Sera