Oswaal NCERT & CBSE Question Bank For Class - VIII Mathematics (March 2021 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
India is one of the youngest economies in the world today. Hence, it becomes imperative for our education system to churn out more of learners than ever before. It is the learners’ mindset which will set us apart from the rest of the world. Hence, by the way of Education, we must sow the right seeds today to reap the benefits in the years to come.
With this vision, CBSE, the national level board of education in India for public and private schools, has yet again updated and released its curriculum for the upcoming Academic Year. With all the refreshing changes and updates, the way ahead looks exciting for students and teachers alike!
We at Oswaal Books, are also extremely upbeat about the recent changes. We have made every possible effort to incorporate all these changes in our books for the coming Academic Year. Latest Typologies of Questions like Multiple Choice Questions, Fill in the Blanks, Match the Following, etc. have been exclusively developed by the Oswaal Editorial Board and included in our Question Banks.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class-VIII Students.
1. Chapter-wise presentation for systematic and methodical study
2. Strictly based on the latest CBSE Curriculum and National Curriculum Framework
3. All Questions from the Latest NCERT Textbook are included.
4. Previous Years' Question Papers from Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan are included.
5. Latest Typologies of Questions developed by Oswaal Editorial Board included.
6. Mind Maps in each chapter for making learning simple
7. 'Most likely Questions' generated by Oswaal Editorial Board with 100+ years of teaching experience.
8. Suggested videos at the end of each chapter for a Hybrid Learning Experience.
Table of Content:
1. Rational Numbers
2. Linear Equations in One Variable
3. Understanding Quadrilaterals
4. Practical Geometry
5. Data Handling
6. Squares and Square Roots
7. Cubes and Cube Roots
8. Comparing Quantities
9. Algebraic Expressions and Identities
10. Visualising Solid Shapes
12. Exponents and Powers
13. Direct and Inverse Proportions
15. Introduction to Graphs
16. Playing with Numbers