Composite Mathematics For Class - VI by S. K. Gupta, Anubhuti Gangal
The present edition is a thoroughly revised version of the last edition. The content has been thoroughly revised, reorganised and re-written at a number of places making the treatment simpler and easier to understand. In deference to feedback and suggestions received from learned faculty in schools, a sincere effort has been made to prune the exercises and reduce the number of problems without of course compromising the quality which remains the hallmark of this series.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class VI Students.
1. The new model of teaching methodologies and content introduced by CBSE has been religiously followed and adhered to in the revised edition
2. Test Your Understanding exercises for immediate practice have been given almost after every topic
3. Exercises have been re-designed to include all types of questions, especially the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and High Order Thinking Skills (HOTS).
4. Chapter Assessment based on the latest pattern is provided at the end of each chapter to assess the child’s understanding of the concepts given therein.
Table of Content:
1. Knowing Our Numbers
2. Whole Numbers
3. Playing with Numbers
4. Negative Numbers and Integers (Periodical Assessment – 1)
7. Introduction to Algebra
8. Equations (Periodical Assessment – 2)
9. Ratio and Proportion
10. Basic Geometrical Ideas (2D)
11. Understanding Elementary Shapes
12. Three Dimensional Shapes (Periodical Assessment – 3)
13. Symmetry (Reflection)
14. Practical Geometry (Basic Constructions)
15. Perimeter and Area
16. Data Handling
Periodical Assessment – 4
Model Test Paper – 2