Complete Foundation Guide For IIT Jee Mathematics Class 6 by Satyasree Gupta K
Preparation process for any academic course, competitive or entrance exam or Olympiads have been around teacher’s coaching and student’s practice. But with changing times, there has been an immense need to devise new methods, practices and materials to achieve the desired goals without having pressure or stress.
The audience of the Book :
This book is Useful for Class 6 Mathematics students.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Knowing a Legend is a section that has brief information about a Scientist or a Mathematician and includes their relevant discovery/invention that inspires young learners.
2. Inside the Chapter given at the beginning of each chapter will provide an idea about the topics to be taught.
3. Concept Map gives a concrete idea of all the concepts taught in the chapter and is shown through a detailed concept map which helps the students to summarise the whole chapter
4. Concept Test Exercises are in-text exercises that will help in revising the topics immediately after going through the main text and will help to enhance the knowledge
5. Solved Examples are questions with solutions provided for a better understanding of the concept
6.Reasoning and Aptitude is a section that helps the students to analyse the facts and arrive at a problem solution.
7. Mock Tests included in the books give a hands-on simulating experience of actual competitive examinations. These are given along with the instructions for the students.
Table of Contents:
1.Primary Number System
3.Factors and Multiples
6. Squares and Square Roots
7.Ratio, Proportion and Unitary Method
11.Polygons and Circles
12.Length and Mass
13. Perimeter and Area
Reasoning and Aptitude
Mock Tests – 1 and 2