Modern's ABC Plus Of Mathematics For Class-X (NCERT / CBSE) by J.P. Mohindru, Bharat Mohindru
We feel pleasure in bringing out our book ‘‘Modern’s abc + of Mathematics’’ for class X students. The book has been prepared strictly according to the latest syllabus and guidelines laid down by C.B.S.E.
The textual material of the book has been presented in a systematic and sequential manner, easily comprehensible by the learners to make it learner-friendly. In addition to full coverage of the content, each chapter of the book includes Illustrative Investigation (Activity), Solved NCERT Textbook Examples, Exercises, Solved NCERT Exemplar Problems and Additional Exercises (with Answers and Hints for selected questions) for practice, Summary (Content Revision) and Project.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class X students.
1. Solved examples and unsolved problems have been selected very carefully and graded properly
2. Keeping in view with the latest trends, the exercises have been divided into three categories viz., ‘Short Answer Type (Slab - I) Questions’, ‘Short Answer Type (Slab - II) Questions’and ‘Long AnswerType Questions.
3. Value Based Questions VBQs to enthuse ethical skills have also been added in the text.
4. HOTS (Higher Order Thinking Skills) questions based on analytical skills have also been included.
5. NTSE (National Talent Search Examination) questions have also been added in the text.
Table of Contents:
1. Number Systems
3. Coordinate Geometry
7. Statistics and Probability