Modern ABC Of Objective Chemistry Part-I (JEE-Main) For 2019 by Dr. S. P. Jauhar, Dr. Sheenu Jauhar
About the book Modern’s abc of Objective of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics have been written by distinguished authors who have undertaken the arduous task of honing the skills of JEE-Main aspirants and future architects of India. The series is strictly in conformity with the latest syllabi of All India Common Engineering Entrance Test for various premier engineering colleges in India. The wide coverage and the latest trends for the upcoming examinations make this series vital for the aspirants
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for JEE-Mains Students.
1. The chapter has been discussed in a nutshell in simple and lucid language.
2. The definitions, terms, fundamental principles mathematical relations and mathematical results have been in a precise manner.
3. Each chapter deals with various aspects—Key points, fact file, Memories, In focus and Important Formulae and Relations.
4. Well-labelled diagrams, tables, figures and illustrations have been included to prepare the aspirants for various competitive examinations.
5. A unique blend of average and brain twisting questions for MCQs with hints has been incorporated to help aspirants to develop knack of intricate problems.
Table of Contents:
1. Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
2. Structure of Atom
3. Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
4. Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
5. States of Matter
8. Redox Reactions
10. Chemistry of s-Block Elements
11. Organic Chemistry : Some Basic Principles
12. Isomerism in Organic Compounds
14. Environmental Pollution