Modern ABC Of Objective Physics Part-II (JEE-Main) For 2019 by R. P. Arora, O. P. Kakkar, Deepak Chopra, Sameer Arora
About the book Modern’s abc of Objective of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics have been written by distinguished authors who have undertaken the arduous task of honing the skills of JEE-Main aspirants and future architects of India. The series is strictly in conformity with the latest syllabi of All India Common Engineering Entrance Test for various premier engineering colleges in India. The wide coverage and the latest trends for the upcoming examinations make this series vital for the aspirants
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for JEE-Mains Students.
1. The chapter has been discussed in a nutshell in simple and lucid language.
2. The definitions, terms, fundamental principles mathematical relations and mathematical results have been in a precise manner.
3. Each chapter deals with various aspects—Key points, fact file, Memories, In focus and Important Formulae and Relations.
4. Well-labelled diagrams, tables, figures and illustrations have been included to prepare the aspirants for various competitive examinations.
5. A unique blend of average and brain twisting questions for MCQs with hints has been incorporated to help aspirants to develop knack of intricate problems.
Table of Contents:
14. Current Electricity
15. Magnetic Effects of Currents
17. E.M. Induction and A.C. Currents
18. Ray Optics
19. Wave Optics
20. Electromagnetic Waves
21. Electrons and Photons
22. Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei
23. Solids and Semiconductor Devices
24. Communication System
Mock Test Papers